Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design Service
Our in-house PCB designers specialise in designing printed circuit boards for a demanding applications in a wide range industries. Our design team have a broad breadth of experience and the ability to define customer requirements whilst following best-practice approaches, adhering to IPC Generic Standards for Printed Circuit Board Design in conjunction with IPC standards for PCB Manufacturing.
- Fluid communication between Design & Operational Team
- Customer window on real-time development lifecycles
- Ability to plan, modify and forecast accurate customer product delivery
- Delivery of the first article, right first time
- Shortest development and manufacturing cycles
- Committed to quality processes and continual improvement
- Compliant to ISO 9001:2015 WEE and RoHS, but flexible to specific standards.
PCB Design Tools (preferred, but not limited to):
- OrCAD & HDL Schematic Entry
- Cadence Allegro
PCB Design in Power, Signal and RF with experience in:
- Multi-layer (up to 36 layer as standard)
- High speed digital
- RF: Matched impedance & length, differential pairs, Stripline, Microstrip, Co-planar.
- RF and high speed dielectric materials
- High temperature/high Tg materials (and components)
- High voltage and high current applications
- PTH, blind and buried and backdrilled vias
- Design check/DRC
- Autorouting (where allowable)
- Gerber 274X, 274D Artwork Output
- Valor ODB++ File Output